FOR ALL MY STUDENTS

Teaching teens and helping reduce the achievement gap though the use of technology, love and consistancy.

Monday, February 19, 2007

DELICIOUS IS GETTING BETTER!

Well the update on delicious is I'm closer that I was yesterday! Today at work during conference period, I managed to upload buttons to the tool bar and export my favorites from my home directory on our server to delicious. Now I have questions? In bloglines I was able to set up folders and arrange my links by subject. I can't seem to find a way to do that on delicious. Also, I'm a bit confused as to the purpose of bundles and tags. I thought I could put all my English lines into a bundle after I gave them tabs. Somehow that didn't quite work out. I can see (if I figure all the out) that delicious would be great for the setting up of links at our school by departments. Teachers could add their own links from school or home for everyone to share. When I get it down pat, I'm going to teach them. Hopefully, the edtech department won't block this great tool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home