FOR ALL MY STUDENTS

Teaching teens and helping reduce the achievement gap though the use of technology, love and consistancy.

Thursday, February 8, 2007

THE DOG AND THE PORCUPINE - THE STORY CONTINUES

My student who believed what he saw on the Internet (dog covered front and sides in quills), came to school the next day stoned. He believed even more that it was true... gee image that! The day after that he was returned to his home school because he had served his time (45 days) at the Alternative Center. That was last Friday I think, my days do run together... any way I never got to prove my point to him. But alas ... he returned today to my school, sent back for abusing a teacher I believe. The poor teacher probably challenged him when he was high and thought he was a porcupine!!! Tomorrow we will discuss the dog again! That is if the circumstances allow it!!! Thanks for the comment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home